Sunday, January 16, 2005

Weekend Update

We went to the symphony last night. It was pretty good. Otherwise, all we did was clean up the place all day. It was really messy here. We probably need to spend a few more days cleaning, but it's a start. I also made an incredibly high-fiber healthy dinner: Acorn squash, sweet potatoes, pilaf with wild rice, brown rice and bulgar wheat (very tasty) and some round steak.

I'm trying to get motivated to take the 1 pm spin class today. Maybe I'll also restart my weights program.

The pre-felted slipper I made for the porcupine turned out to be more gigantic than expected. Even though I suspect it might felt to the right side, I'm going to reknit it with 36 stitches instead of 44. He does have very skinny feet. He helped unravel and roll up the yarn last night after we got home from the symphony. I think he secretly wants to knit, but he won't admit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home