Thursday, January 13, 2005

Stomach Flu

Came home early with stomach flu. I've been on the verge of it since after spin class on Monday. I hope I feel better tomorrow, although I may not go to work anyway. It is supposed to be awful weather tomorrow and maybe I should just stay home. Anyway, I had to skip spin class, which sucks. I don't think we'll be able to start our Friday night yoga class tomorrow because Jojo's school has a skating party and we told him we'd go to it. They have it every month and it is kind of fun. The little porcupine took Jojo to wrestling practice tonight. It started this week and he sounded really excited to do wrestling, so even though it conflicts with swimming lessons, we're going to let him do wrestling instead. It is only for about 6 weeks and I think it will be very good for him. He seems like a natural athlete and he has a good build for a wrestler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home