Monday, January 10, 2005

Size 13 DPN

One of the LYS's said they were getting in the size 13 DPN's today and they did, so now I have them. In the meantime, I taught myself how to knit a sock on two circulars, using my Denise needles with the 13 needle point on the RHS of each circular and the 11 on the LHS.

I called the Saturday morning yoga teacher to see if we could bring Jojo to her class. She was very elitest. I totally wouldn't have minded if she said that she doesn't accept kids in the class, but she didn't. Instead, she said it wouldn't be fair to her other students to have a beginner like him in the class because she'd have to spend too much time with him and many of her current students have been with her a long time. I find this incredibly odd, since the class is a beginner class. What a snob. Anyway, we really liked the Friday night teacher, so we'll just sign up for her class instead. She was really nice and encouraged us to bring little Jojo to class.

Went to Spin class again. It is getting easier already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home