Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Stitch N Bitch

Went to the LYS SnB and stitched a little and bitched a little. Topics included funny potluck experiences. One woman went to a cub scout potluck where a parent had brought a plate of bologne sandwiches. I think the cub scout was asked what he wanted to bring and he shouted out "Bologne Sandwiches!!!"

I looked at the felted slipper lady's slipper and it is huge, too, so maybe the gigantic slipper that I am knitting for my little porcupine will turn out okay. I finally worked some more on my gauge swatches for the Rogue and decided that I think I need an 8 addi turbo for circular gauge and a 7 addi for flat gauge. So I got the 8 and bought the yarn. 6 skeins of Cestari in blackberry. They have the cranberry on order, but who knows if it'll ever come in. They are both good colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home