Saturday, May 13, 2006

WIP Report

Clapotis - Joslyn's Fiber Farm 50% silk/50% wool bought at the Yarnover Fiber Market. Size 5 needles - not all the repeats. I think it will be about 12 - 14 inches wide instead of the 21 in the pattern. This yarn is very soft. This is good TV watching knitting.















Gloves - not sure if they will be fingerless or not - size 1 needles - Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn.

















Wobbly Circles Tote - Elann.com 50% wool/50% llama yarn - I'm adding a bottom and sides - approx 1/6 done.
















Rogue - sleeves done, just body and hood to go! Cranberry Cestari Worsted. Started Feb 2005, estimated finish date: Dec 2011.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger louise said...

Hey Rebecca
Glad to see the Rogue so far along.
The yarn you dyed is really nice colors. I did some with easter egg dye and it worked great. I will have pictures on my blog soon.

Louise
www.alicatknitting.blogspot.com

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home