Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sheperd's Harvest Festival - Sock Yarn Dyeing Class

This skein is Fair-Isle - green fair-isle patterned stripes on either side of large fucshia and smaller orange stripes.






Posted by Picasa












This is a pink/red skein. It didn't come out quite as I planned, so I'm in the process of over-dyeing it with cherry and black cherry Kool-aid.
















This green/blue skein will make a variegated sock. It looks better in real life than this picture.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

Pretty! I can't wait to see what it looks like knitted up!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Fun to see your fair isle skein finished!! It looks great. I'm honored to have helped in warping the yarn for it. :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Yum!! Very pretty. I love the lt/dk green section of the one you're planning to overdye.

Your WIPs all look terrific! : )

5:47 AM  
Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Yum!! Very pretty. I love the lt/dk green section of the one you're planning to overdye.

Your WIPs all look terrific! : )

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home